Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 27 We're Wizards, We'll Party Forever!



Day 27 We're Wizards, We'll Party Forever!

Friday night was the second rock concert of the weekend. Although I am a massive Harry Potter fan I don't know a lot about the rest of the fandom and this was my first introduction to Wizard Wrock. The headlining band consisted of two brother and a drummer who call themselves Harry and the Potters. They were amazing showmen and got the whole crowd dancing and jumping!

It was really hard to get both brothers in focus as they were so energetic and screeching around the stage and I had to use as fast a shutter speed as the low lighting would allow.

I love this photo, and I particularly like the fan in the bottom of the picture looking at the singers adoringly 

No comments:

Post a Comment