Thursday 15 August 2013

Day 28 Total Eclipse of the Heart




Day 28 Total Eclipse of the Heart

So on Sunday morning my computer crashed and I lost all of the photos I'd taken Saturday daytime! Luckily I still had the photos from the Charity Ball but these were drunken party snap shots rather than planned and prepared photos so I didn't have many suitable to use as my 365 project.

I chose this one as although it's only a snapshot it really captures a moment and emotion in time. I think it would work better if the lighting was slightly different and the arm in the foreground wasn't so lit but as an emergency photo for my project I think it works well.

This also got me thinking about what I'd do if I lost a days photos and had nothing for my 365 project! So I've decided to take at least 1 backup photo on my iphone each day so I'd always have an image for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment